Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Look ma! I'm blogging!!

Sorry, been soooo insanely busy with work and school, but now school is over so look out world! 
For some reason I've been thinking about POP culture things I hate. Here's the top 5 that I can think of today, see if you agree/disagree: 
(oh and you better agree!)

Absolute, you're never changing my mind..well maybe you but you better have a really good argument...HATES:

1. Madonna. Okay you're older than my mother, go away. Why is this person still relevant??? mmmm....maybe because she didn't (or hasn't) pulled a Brittany or Lindsay, and become all coked out. It really Really REALLY annoys me that she's so self-important. Yes, you did create a style/genre-whatever over 20 years ago, but why can't you just stick to being a humanitarian and just enjoy your money quietly by being an activist for malawi instead of making a huge deal out of the kid you adopt (or want to adopt) there??!?!?!

2. The show jack ass, I realize it's no longer on the air, but it's effect is still quite obvious ( the recent bone breaking "dude" speaking nitro circus for example). For some reason every boy from the age of 18-24 has decided to make this show his anthem. Swallowing a gold fish and throwing it back up? Is this considered art and I'm just missing it??

3.  People who hate twilight. Read it. Love it. Be jealous of Bella, God knows I am.

4. For the love of Ray J and G's to Gents drives me insane!! Is this MTV's attempt to reach more of an urban audience? If you love these I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. However, if I somehow ended up in a hell that made me choose between eternal re-runs of these shows or eternal re-runs of the "hills" bring on Bently Farnsworth and those sexy G's baby!!!
 
5. Twitter. Seriously, go tweet yourself. I feel like watching someone else live their life every second of everyday makes people not live their own. What will you think on your deathbed? "Oh gee, I'm so glad I watched John Mayer tweet 6 hours out of everyday." or "Thank God I spent so much time being a jackass with people I love, at least I bought the ticket and took the ride."

Anyways, thanks for letting me bitch a little bit, now go do something productive...God knows I won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment