Saturday, February 21, 2009

I may get my head bit off but I have absolutely no desire to have anything to do with the Twilight series.  Honestly the whole vampire love story thing does nothing for me.  I mean I love fantasy and sci-fi to an extent and I will argue Harry Potter or LOST with anyone who will listen, just something about Twilight does not appeal to me.  I will say that I am really sick of all the Twilight coverage in Entertainment Weekly, there was another cover story last week and it just annoyed me kind of and I think what Summit did to the director sounds shitty.  

I will say that there is nothing more annoying than being disappointed by the movie version of a book, so I totally feel your pain on that.  I still remember when I first watch the movie The Beach and thought it was okay, then I read the book a few years later and it was amazing. Then watching the movie again it was such a disappointment.  It changed so many things that actually did effect the plot and it was so annoying....so I feel you pain at that one.  

I am procrastinating big time on my homework right now, I'm so over it.  I'm having some major motivation issues lately when it comes to schoolwork, which is odd because I find my classes a lot more interesting and useful than last semester, but I just can't bring myself to do my homework today....

No comments:

Post a Comment